2010 and counting...

1.01.2010

2010...wow. Looking back it seems like just yesterday that I was celebrating the new millennium. How time flies...so much has happened. I have loved and lost, I have been in high school and college, I've worked part time and full time, I've made friends and lost friends, I've thrown hours and hours away on Facebook and I've deleted my account. So many different experiences, so much time wasted, yet when I look back on this last year I can hardly believe that I have actually done so much.

If I were asked to describe this past year in one phrase, I would say that "God is sufficient." He is sufficient, not just for what I need, but over and beyond. So much has been given to me - and so much has been required. God is good.

As I look forward to this new year, the year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Ten, I am eager to be where God wants me to be, doing what He wants me to do, being who God wants me to be. I want to continue to live a life of prayer and complete dependence on God for direction and guidance.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones