I'm hungry and tired and stressed.

1.23.2010

Meh...I don't think this post will be either encouraging or edifying. I'm just gonna kinda put some thoughts out there and then go to bed...and hopefully post again tomorrow from a (hopefully) better frame of mind.

For some reason I decided that it would be a good idea to play volleyball tonight at the gym...one of my seemingly bright ideas at the time. The first couple of games were ok. Won one and lost one, and had some fun. It was just fun...not too competitive, but not just messing around either. It was a good balance. I should have quit while I was ahead...but I kept playing for the rest of the night, just getting more and more annoyed and fed up with it all. I knew better I guess...I just kept on playing for some reason. This week has pretty much been wasted for me, class-wise. Mr. Federer is an awesome speaker with a lot of really good things to say, but quite honestly this week has been wasted for Western Civ I. I'm going to have to spend all this weekend and next week studying like crazy for a class that I should have learned most of this past week.

On a slightly brighter note, the Dual Enrollment students have gone through and finished with their orientation, and I will begin my duties as a Student Counselor for three of them next week. They are some really great guys. The program has come such a long way since I was going through it, it's really cool.

I guess in summary the week has overall stunk, but it has had a couple bright points. I guess a good thing to do would be to focus on the bright spots, and where God is leading me and on what He is teaching me, rather than seeing the whole as depressing...

Maybe I'll get over it by morning ;)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones