Over already?

1.03.2010

In some ways break has been way too long, yet in others it seems like I was just saying goodbye to all my classmates a few days ago. God has been continuing to work in me, and I'm excited to see what God has been doing in their lives over break.

I should be packing right now, actually, I should have been done packing and have moved my stuff earlier today but as usual I just decided to start the semester with an all-nighter and pack all my stuff tonight. Brilliant, I know. You don't have to applaud or anything.

Anyway...I'm just thinking...lot's of things running through my head for this next year ;)

Love you all.

1 comments:

Eilonwy said...

I basically did the same thing. If you count an hour and a half of sleep as ruining the "all-nighterness".

Just so you know. I, too, am a bad person.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones