World Religions and Wordle...a great combo...

1.08.2010


So many "-isms" it's hard to keep track of...maybe this graphic will help! Seriously though, World Religions has been a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to the self study time next week. I've got a lot of ideas for what to study, and I'm going to be doing a ton of reading! I've got some homework I still need to finish, some practice tests I still need to take, but class is almost over for today and I'm going home for the weekend and I was able to have a good talk with Gracie last night that was really encouraging and I've been having way to much fun with TwitStats and Wordle. And yeah. I'm just a little hyper...I'm looking forward to ice skating with my family this weekend, I'm gonna be working on the missions newsletter with Vicki tonight/tomorrow, and I've pretty much settled that "resistance is useless" because God is in control of my life and it's no use trying to do anything outside of His will, because I've given Him total control and I'm not gonna take it back. Praise God for all that He has done in my life in the past few months, and pray for me that I would continue to grow, and continue to depend on Him for my strength. I didn't have much of a break after last semester because I was working full time, and my next break between now and the end of May is only a week, so I know that school is gonna get really hard in a month or two. I switched majors officially, so I'm now doing English (should be a lot of fun!)

Love you all, and may God make His face to shine upon you, may you see His hand in your lives always.

4 comments:

Gracie said...

I'm famous!!

Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexander said...

Yes Gracie...you are well known and loved *rolls eyes*

Joshua I. said...

Wow! There are a lot more people on blogspot than I realized.

Good post. I find that studying something like world religions is very eye opening when it comes to the human condition. It is not so much that we want to believe a lie, but that all our thoughts are lies. Of course we believe what we think. Its true because we think it is. Ah, but a redeemed mind is something wonderful! Than reality dances to the music of the Thought of God.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones