Just for fun...

1.21.2010

  • If I were a month, I'd be March...if I was in California.
  • If I were a day of the week, I'd be Friday...cuz the party starts Friday night.
  • If I were a time of day, I'd be 3 in the morning.
  • If I were a planet, I'd be Neptune.
  • If I were a sea animal, I'd be a clownfish...isn't Nemo awesome?
  • If I were a direction, I'd be West, cuz the best side is the West Side baby!
  • If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a love sack...google it ;)
  • If I were a liquid, I'd be a SoBe No Fear. Love me or hate me.
  • If I were a gemstone, I'd be aquamarine. Or a blue diamond.
  • If I were a tree, I'd be a sequoia...It's hard to change me, and I stick around for a long time...
  • If I were a plant, I'd be a single rose, growing out of a crack in the sidewalk.
  • If I were a kind of weather, I'd be what comes right after the calm before the storm...the wind, the clouds, the smell, the density of the air...
  • If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a violin.
  • If I were a color, I'd be slate blue...kinda graphite and blue mixed.
  • If I were an emotion, I'd be love and depression.
  • If I were a fruit, I'd be a pear.
  • If I were a sound, I'd be a comforting word...or a kick in the rear.
  • If I were an element, I'd be fire.
  • If I were a car, I would be a Dodge Charger.
  • If I were a food, I’d be a sizzling fajita...hot and spicy, but oh so good ;)
  • If I were a material, I'd be leather...smooth, but tough and rugged if needed.
  • If I were a scent, I'd be: Currently? Axe Instinct.
  • If I were an object, I'd be a yo-yo...up and down...up and down...
  • If I were a facial expression I'd be blank.
  • If I were a song, I'd be Don't Stay by Linkin Park, and/or Broken Vow by Josh Groban and/or My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. But probably My Immortal by Evanescence
  • If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be dance shoes...black leather, nicely fitted...so smooth on that floor ;)
  • If I were a relationship status, I'd be complicated...why? Because relationships are.
  • If I were a kiss, I'd be nothing approved...but it would be good. "You" would like it...
  • If I were a smile, I'd be given to someone for a certain reason, at the right time.

This was actually kinda fun...

4 comments:

Gracie said...

You convulse me with laughter. "a single rose growing out of a crack in the sidewalk"?

Eilonwy said...

Woah now.

Eilonwy said...

You guys, we should do eachother now.

Alexander said...

@Gracie Yeah...or something...idk...I like the mental imagery...

@Eilonwy Yeah that might be kinda fun...maybe...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones