Number 4...and I'm done :)

12.25.2009

Well...that's that. Another Christmas over...already getting notices about how many days until NEXT Christmas (*cough*Stephanie*cough*). It was a good day...I don't want to dwell on what I got, so it should suffice to say that some needs of mine were met and it was a great blessing. I will remember the look on my little bro's face when he opened up his puppet's box...it was priceless. I'm pretty well exhausted, but you know how it is...back into the swing of things tomorrow. As far as I know I'm not working, which will be nice. Lord willing I will just work a couple of days next week and then head back to school.

I'm looking forward to the party at the Grimes' tomorrow night...it will be awesome in more ways than one. The fact that I was invited in the first place...yeah. It makes me happy...  :)

I really miss all my peoples from school :'( and I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you again in just a week and a half! My how break has flown...and yet...it seems like forever. Oh well...that's just how it goes I guess.

Love you all, and for the last time...Merry Christmas!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones