*face palm*

1.19.2010

Don't kill me...please? I know, I know...I'm going against all my principles of web design...I added music to my blog. Yikes! Horrors. Don't know how long it will last, kinda depends on the feedback I get I guess. And how slow it makes my blog. Right now it seems to be loading ok, but if it starts slowing down then I will probably take the music off again. And hey...let me know what kind of music you like, I'll take it under consideration and maybe I'll add it. If you post a link from playlist.com in the comments then I will be more likely to add it...just sayin'.

That's all I have to say.

1 comments:

Eilonwy said...

Ha! Coming around to my point of view, eh? ;P

You've become more and more personal with each post, and I'm liking it. And music is never a bad thing. That is all. The end.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones