An answer to prayer.

12.06.2009

Today, this morning to be precise, God answered one of my greatest prayers. Natalie was baptized this morning. I've needed assurance ever since March that the whole relationship and breakup was worth it in God's greater plan - I've wanted proof that indeed "all things work together for the good of those who love him and are the called according to his purpose." I have striven to live according to His purpose for me for the past 9 months, and her testimony this morning proved to me that yes, all things do indeed work for good, when God's will is followed and obeyed. Yeah, I feel like I've had to go through hell. But I know for fact that she is saved, and is striving to live her life for her Savior. And that is sweeter than living my life with her could ever have been, outside of the Lord's will for me, and for her. God is good.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones