Round Three...

12.25.2009

Spent quite a bit of time in the car...heading home now. We stayed out in New Castle from about 4 to 9ish with our relatives. Pretty much all we do is sit around and eat and (personally) talk to peoplle that I only talk to because they are family. Sure I love 'em, but what can I say...I'm a city boy stuck in the country, and my relatives pretty much define "country hicks." Anyway...I survived, and we are now driving home. I've decided that my new favorite soundtrack is from Titanic :) Some great dance music on there...it's definitely heart-throbber music...love it.

I'll try to post when I get home...if I don't pass out before I can ;)

Love y'all, Merry Christmas!

--------
By grace alone, through faith alone, because of Christ alone.

1 comments:

unknown18artist said...

You know - i wouldn't be surprized if ur relative read this and argue that they're NOT hicks - with a piece of straw in they're mouths lol lol lol :P :P
Miss u bro :'(


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones