The first, at the least...

12.25.2009

This is so me...I'm not asleep yet, why? No, it's not because I'm excited about the morning and opening presents and Christmas. Christmas is cool, but only cuz of Jesus. Everything else is because of Him. I only exist because of Him. No, I'm still awake just because I am...I talk to people...I twitter...I read...yeah idk I guess I feel like I don't have to do much tomorrow so I can exhaust myself tonight :)

This is just my "yeah so it's Christmas and I'm finally going to sleep" post.  Oh, if you follow me on Twitter then you probably saw my post earlier, asking what love smells and sounds like. I got an awesome response from a friend of mine:

Love is...a newborn child placed in its parent's arms, a new puppy for a child, the sun after days of rain and gray skies. Love is having someone hurt you or themselves in the worst way and still being a beacon of hope to them, it's going through trials and coming out stronger. Love is eternal, indescribable, new old, a feeling, an action, a gain, a loss and is different for every person and the love you have for different people is unique and unexplainable. You don't fall out of love. Once you have truly loved a person you never ever stop loving them. Love. Love is one of the greatest and most terrible things ever. And the most difficult thing to explain but the simplest to show.
 That's a pretty good description of (her words) worldly love, isn't it? What do you think love is?

Speaking of love...Love y'all, and Merry Christmas!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones