A Day of Rest

12.13.2009

"Six days shall you work..." and boy was God good to command us to rest on the seventh! I worked full time Monday through Friday and then got another full day of overtime yesterday. Good, hard work. My days have been full, the week has flown by, and Christmas break doesn't really seem like break. But God provided this job for me, I'm making good money for someone my age with no experience, and it's full time. Praise God for that! It's been rough working with these guys - I'm way out of my box with this job - but amazingly enough it's not as bad as my last job. The humor is crass and the language is bad, but not as bad as at my last job.

Enough about the job...God has been good, I'm being uplifted and encouraged at church today, and I'm going to hang out with some awesome friends this afternoon. I'm looking forward to dancing with my sister Tuesday night, Navy beat Army for the eighth consecutive time yesterday, I got some sweet music. I'm happy.

God bless you all!

--------
"In the darkness and the light/In the wrong and in the right/I will praise your name..." - Andrew Di Iulio

3 comments:

Eilonwy said...

You're a good boy, and I misses you.

Alexander said...

awww thanks. Miss you too...break is good (although not really much of a break...since I'm working full time) but I miss everybody so much :/ Can't wait to be back :D

unknown18artist said...

Yo - bro cool post - miss u aton man -- wish i could see ya'll again :( :'(
Talk soon bro - keep in touch :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones