Day 3

11.02.2008

Today was another long day, but more fun then yesterday. Did a lot of lit dropping and phone banking. I obtained multiple t-shirts, as I need to bring at least one or two back with me. The only way I am able to get shirts is to wear them, so they all smell of Axe. Had some weird people answer the doors, but over all the responses were mostly positive. I talked to the guys about focusing on the positives and not the negatives of the campaign.


November 2, 2008
Barnabas Lodge, Jeffersonville, IN

We went to Church this morning at Graceland Baptist, the church hosting us. It was a typical Baptist service, with the whole focus on the altar call at the end. We had a little free time and lunch, and then we got back to work. The afternoon was pretty normal - we did literature drops and then phone banking. When we got back to the lodge, we played some games. After that I led another debrief, just talking over what we had done that day, and in prayer.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones