Gonna start a pic blog...

11.27.2009

Yeah so Facebook is getting really, really lame, boring, and annoying. I've already stopped posting statuses (should that be stati?) and have not really done much at all on FB lately. Pretty much the only reason for me being on FB is to see people's pictures and to post pictures myself. If I want to chat with anyone I can either txt them or IM them from one of my many accounts. I've even got two phone numbers, for goodness sake. I don't really have time anymore to keep up with all of it. So, after much convincing from some friends at school, and a good long survey of http://ramblingsofacoffeeaddict.blogspot.com, I have decided to create another blog, dedicated primarily to photos and pictures. It will definitely be linked to from here, don't worry.

Cheerio!

3 comments:

unknown18artist said...

Yeah you should - Now i can see all ur pics :) :)
See ya soon bro .... hopefully ... Hope u had a Great Thanksgiving and if u didn't then u call me if u want :) :)

Eilonwy said...

Good jorb! I'm proudoyou. Miss you, kid. Hope your break is breakin' with some mighty awesome shakin'. And dancing, of course. I have a broken foot, and I am so jealous that you get to dance over break. Enjoy it for both of us, okay? See you in Januarios, Lord willing.

Anonymous said...

ЎUf, me gustу! Tan clara y positiva.

[url=http://www.mjapset.com/]DingoDogg[/url]


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones