His Word Is Truth

9.06.2010


It is that whisper in your ear
   and the thunder that you fear
It is that thought in your head
   and the voice while in bed
It is written in the stars above
   and we can see declarations of His love
In the written Word He gave to us
   and in the many ways He speaks
In the things that He created
   and in the testimony He has given me
In the evidences of my salvation
   and in the love that I have for Him
     Christ alone has saved me
     Christ alone has bought me
     Christ alone owns me
     And Christ alone will take me
        to my eternal home
I praise God who has given me love
I praise God who has given me faith
I praise God who has given me passion
   a passion for truth
His Word is Truth

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones