My first post of 2009

1.02.2009

I must say...New Year's Eve didn't go exactly as I had planned...but as always, God works out everything "for the good of those that love Him." Out of all the people that I invited, only two came to my party. A family that I had not thought of inviting was invited by my younger brother and they came as well. We all had fun playing "Imaginiff" until almost 2 o'clock. It was fun.

Before that, I had to work from 3 to 8, which I had not been planning on; I was planning on being in Avon at 7 for another party that my sister was at. Instead, I got off work at about 8:25, changed, and got to Avon by 9. The party was over at 10, and then I brought my sister home.

After the guests left my house, except for the one who spent the night, I went to bed feeling sick to my stomach and rather disappointed at life in general. I had a fun time with the guests who came, but it was definitaly not the party that I had envisioned. I woke up at around 3am, and spent the rest of the morning puking my guts out again. I was rather under the weather for the rest of the day, but woke up this morning just fine. As I was feeling fine, I got to go to the oral surgeon after all and get my wisdom teeth yanked out! Oh joy! That went better than I feared, and due to good old Vicaden I feel just fine. I'm planning on getting to sleep sometime tonight, and am looking forward to a party at a friends house tomorrow.

My next post will be more of a summary of the past year (more or less...less being the more "sensitive" details ;-) and my hopes for this new year (more or less...less being the same as before ;-).

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones