Time to rest for awhile...

12.19.2008

Well, my paper is done. Soon I will upload the final draft to Google Docs, and then the link above will link to the final paper.

It's been a long few weeks...but I'm much relieved. Amazing how much stress was associated with this paper...I didn't get to bed until 4:30AM, but I feel refreshed and alert, ready to take on the world. I've been listening to some sermons of Mark Driscoll's, I will probably be posting on those soon. I need to put up a Christmas post too.

I applied for Verity; just got my acceptance paperwork yesterday. I need to fill it out and send it back.

I am looking forward to a rest for awhile, I've been working hard and am ready for a break. I don't have any classes until after Christmas, so I am finally starting to feel "in the Christmas spirit."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to PHC...

Alexander said...

I was going to...but apparently that's not the direction God would have me take right now.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones