Late night...or early morning is more like it...

12.14.2008

Figured I might as well post before I catch a nap before I head to church. I've been working hard on finishing back assignments for PHC; class ends on the 16th/19th (different due dates for final exam and final draft of my paper). Tonight I worked on the notes for my College & Career class at church. Myself and some of my friends took our sisters out for a brother/sister date night yesterday evening - which was just a few hours ago. We went to The Claddagh (an Irish pub with family dining as well), then to Butler for the Come Rejoice! concert. After the concert a unanimous decision was made to go downtown to The Chocolate Factory for drinks/dessert, and then pictures and just hanging out on the Circle. Caileigh and myself did not get home until after midnight; the shot of espresso that I added to my hot chocolate has been in my system for quite awhile, keeping me awake.

I'm almost positive that I will want to edit this post later, but who knows - or better yet, who really cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I emailed you the link to a PHC movie...my Dad randomly found it and sent me the link. I've only seen the last half but it was encouraging.

Alexander said...

Yeah thanks...I knew about the production, but I didn't know about the link. Hopefully I will get time to watch it, now that its almost Christmas break. Yay!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones