Why the heck. Why. The heck. Yeah.

7.05.2010

All good things have to come to an end...and it is really stinking annoying when some people try to end the goodness early. They suck. They really do.

What is the meaning of life? Why the heck do I always come back to the meaning of life when I am depressed? Wouldn't it just be lovely if there weren't any jerks in this world?  If there weren't any jerks, then I wouldn't get ticked off...

So this song that I am listening to right now kinda fits my mood...

Don't wake me
Cause I don't wanna leave this dream
Don't wake me
Cause I never seem to stay asleep enough
When it's you I'm dreaming of
I don't wanna wake up

Don't wake me
We're together just you and me
Don't wake me
Cause we're happy like we used to be
I know I've gotta let you go
But don't wake me
Yeah...I feel like this summer has been kinda a dream, and it's time to wake up. Yeah.

3 comments:

Eilonwy said...

I think more awesome times are ahead.

Gracie said...

I wouldn't have wanted to dream this summer with anyone other than who we did, though...it was perfect.

Alexander said...

This summer was perfect. Well, almost perfect. There are those people who don't understand, and have spent hours on the phone with me in the past few days because they don't understand and are concerned, but I'm not letting that spoil my memories. It was a perfect summer, with the perfect people. I am at peace.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones