Should be done now...

3.05.2010

Ok...all the changes and updates should be set for my blog now. That was definitely a crazy set of circumstances...at the same time that I transferred my blog to my domain, my source for theme elements (the server that was hosting them) disappeared. For a little while I wasn't sure what the problem was, but I got it figured out eventually. Interesting fact...the last few themes I've had I found online and then heavily edited, to the point that I was making code changes significant enough that the theme becomes mine, thus I don't credit the original source. I'm not trying to steal anything here, I just feel that after a certain point of editing heavily the work becomes my own.

Let me know what you think about the new look and slightly different feel - I'm open to making a few more changes if I need to!

2 comments:

Joshua I. said...

Looks good Alex!

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Thomas


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones